The lightweight and compact AED Practi-TRAINER® Essentials is perfect for instructors who want to provide a personalized training experience for each student in their class.
Our AED trainer is designed to offer a universal training experience, allowing students to become familiar with different types of AEDs. Plus, it’s compatible with any CPR manikin intended for AED training, making it a versatile choice for any classroom.
With five pre-programmed scenarios and clear voice prompts, the AED Practi-TRAINER® Essentials helps students gain confidence in using an AED. And, with two scenarios that automatically deliver a shock, it provides an automatic and semi-automatic shock feature that prepares students for real-life emergencies.
Other features include built-in English and Spanish options, as well as a metronome to help students maintain proper CPR rhythm. With the AED Practi-TRAINER® Essentials, you can rest assured that your students are getting the best possible training for AED use.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Provides realistic defibrillator training, but cannot deliver an actual defibrillation shock
- Affordable enough for each student in a class to have their own trainer
- Voice prompts to guide students through simulated rescue situations
- Fully Compliant with current AHA guidelines
- Metronome sets proper pace for effective chest compressions. Metronome can be turned on or off.
- Lightweight, compact unit is ideal for transporting to training at any location
- Compatible with most CPR manikins that are intended for AED training
- Flexible power options include an AC adapter for longer use or batteries for greater portability
Each Unit Comes with:
- AED trainer – 1
- Adult training pads and connector (reusable) – 1 set
- Child training pads and connector (reusable) – 1 set
- AA batteries – 3
- Nylon carrying case – 1
- Instructor manual – 1
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty [read more]
The 4-pack comes in one outer carry case which houses all 4 individual AED trainers & accessories (see picture)
For training purposes only and cannot be used for patient defibrillation.