The AED Practi-TRAINER® Essentials is the affordable choice for AED instructors. Its lightweight, compact design makes it easy for instructors to bring one for every person in the class! Our AED trainer offers a universal training experience to prepare students for the use of many different AEDs. And, the AED Practi-TRAINER® Essentials is compatible with any type of CPR manikin intended for AED training. And, the AED Practi-TRAINER® Essentials features 5 pre-programmed scenarios with clear voice prompts. Two scenarios automatically deliver a shock, giving this unit an automatic and semi-automatic shock feature. Other features are the built-in English and Spanish options, and a metronome.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Provides realistic defibrillator training, but cannot deliver an actual defibrillation shock
- Affordable enough for each student in a class to have their own trainer
- Voice prompts to guide students through simulated rescue situations
- Fully Compliant with current AHA guidelines
- Metronome sets proper pace for effective chest compressions. Metronome can be turned on or off.
- Lightweight, compact unit is ideal for transporting to training at any location
- Compatible with most CPR manikins that are intended for AED training
- Flexible power options include an AC adapter for longer use or batteries for greater portability
Each Unit Comes with:
- AED trainer – 1
- Adult training pads and connector (reusable) – 1 set
- Child training pads and connector (reusable) – 1 set
- AA batteries – 3
- Nylon carrying case – 1
- Instructor manual – 1
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty [read more]
The 4-pack comes in one outer carry case which houses all 4 individual AED trainers & accessories (see picture)
For training purposes only and cannot be used for patient defibrillation.