- Fully compliant with AHA 2019 guidelines
- Lightweight and easy to carry unit
- Easy to install/replace module that has our pre-programmed scenarios in 2 languages (currently English/Spanish). Other languages available as special order. Allow 2-3 weeks delivery. Additional charges may apply.
- The remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and the ability to pause play for classroom discussion.
- Remote control requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- 8 pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students.
- Adult and Child pads and training connectors are included for complete training.
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included) or A/C Adapter which is sold separately.
- 3-year warranty.
Weight: 2 lbs
Trainer Body: 7.5 x 6 x 1.75 inches
Trainer in nylon case with accessories: 10.5 x 8 x 2.75 inches
WL220ES05 | Single Unit
Trainer in box: 11 x 8.5 x 3 inches
Case Pack: 20 per case
Outer Case Dimensions: 23 x 19 x 20 inches | 48 lbs
WL220ES05-4 | 4-Pack
Weight: 10 lbs
Carry Case with 4 units: 13.5 x 9.5 x 11.5 inches
Case Pack: 4 – 4-Packs, for a total of 16 individual units per case: 30 x 11 x 27 inches
Outer Carton Dimensions: 29 x 23 x 16 inches | 39 lbs
WL220ESVP | Value Pack
Weight: 9.8 lbs
24 x 18 x 12 inches
Case Pack: 1 Value Pack per case
Q: Are the accessories the same for both the Practi-TRAINER® and the Practi-TRAINER® Essentials?
Q: How do I change the language?
A: Slide the slider button on the right side of the unit.
Q: How do I clean the trainer?
A: We recommend a simple alcohol wipe to clean the surface. Some hard surface wipes maybe too harsh and cause the graphic decals to bubble.