The AED Practi-TRAINER® includes a replaceable scenario/language module. This makes it the most unique and cost-effective unit on the market today. As a result, our replaceable module means that when AHA guidelines are updated, you will only need to upgrade your plug-in module. There is no need to buy an entirely new unit or send it out for re-programming.
Now updated with more features!
Our updated AED Practi-TRAINER® now includes an adjustable metronome, with automatic and semi-automatic modes. In addition, there are more scenarios and unique “simulations” for a more in-depth learning experience.
- 10 scenarios;
- English/Spanish language module included, other language options available;
- voice module is removable and replaceable if guidelines change;
- volume adjustment;
- external speaker input;
- adjustable metronome 100, 110, 120 cpm;
- “Switch CPR mode” allows for compression only or compression and breaths metronome;
- automatic and semi-automatic modes;
- 9 simulation options (low battery, poor pad connection, etc.), allow additional, realistic training opportunities;
- the main unit uses 3 AA batteries;
- remote uses 2 AAA batteries.
The AED Practi-TRAINER® comes with a 3-year warranty [read more].