Using the Practi-CRM CPR Wrist Monitor is easy! A diode illuminates red when the compression rate is below 100 cpm or above 120 cpm. When the compression rate falls between 100 and 120 cpm, the diode illuminates green. This intuitive feature makes it easy to keep track of your performance and adjust your technique in real-time.
With the AHA requiring compression rate monitoring during CPR practice since January 31, 2019, the Practi-CRM CPR Wrist Monitor is an essential tool for anyone learning or re-certifying their skills. It can be used with any manikin, eliminating the need to purchase expensive equipment that may not offer compression rate monitoring.
Get your hands on the Practi-CRM CPR Wrist Monitor today and take the first step towards becoming a confident, skilled CPR practitioner.
Quoting from the AHA announcement relevant to the Practi-CRM and how it meets these requirements:
- The use of an “instrumented directive feedback device or manikin in all AHA courses that teach the skill of CPR.“
- The device at a minimum “must measure real-time audio feedback or visual feedback on compression rate and depth.”
- The Practi-CRM (WLCRM) fulfills this requirement for visual feedback of compression rate as defined by the AHA: “Device with screen display that detects the rate of actual compressions and indicates visually whether to push faster or to push slower in real-time to meet AHA recommendations.“
- The AHA also states that AHA devices “…can be added to and used with existing manikins.“
- You can easily clean the Practi-CRM between users by simply wiping it with an alcohol wipe.
- The Practi-CRM comes in its own crush-resistant case.
- A flexible slap-style latex-free silicone rubber wristband fits any size wrist.
- The Practi-CRM may be used with any training manikin.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
ALWAYS BE SURE TO REMOVE THE BATTERY PROTECTOR BEFORE USE or PRODUCT WILL NOT POWER ON!