The Practi-MASK® Bag Valve Mask trainers are ideal for training CPR students. Designed to mimic the appearance and function of a real BVM resuscitator, they are specifically made for classroom use.
By using the Practi-MASK® BVM in your CPR training program, your students will gain valuable experience and confidence. And when a real-life emergency situation arises, your students will be prepared to perform CPR under pressure.
WNL Product’s Practi-MASK® BVM trainers give your students the skills they need to save lives. And as always, our trainers are made from latex-free PVC, ensuring safety and comfort for all users.
Each box of Practi-MASK® BVM includes 4 Practi-MASK® CPR Training Masks, 4 Bag Valve Squeeze Bags, 4 Reservoir Bags. | Item# 5000BVM.
Each box of Practi-MASK®IBVM includes 4 Infant Practi-Mask® CPR Training Mask with 4 Valve Squeeze Bags, and 4 Reservoir Bags. | Item# 5000IBVM.
Each bag of Practi-MASK® BVM-SINGLE includes 1 Practi-MASK® CPR Training Mask, 1 Bag Valve Squeeze Bag, 1 Reservoir Bag. | Item# 5000BVM-SINGLE.
Each bag of Practi-MASK®IBVM-SINGLE includes 1 Infant Practi-Mask® CPR Training Mask with 1 Valve Squeeze Bag, and 1 Reservoir Bag. | Item# 5000IBVM-SINGLE.
Each box of Practi-MASK® Combo Pack includes 1 Adult/Child Practi-Mask® CPR Training Mask with Valve Squeeze Bag and Reservoir Bag, 1 Infant Practi-Mask® CPR Training Mask with Valve Squeeze Bag and Reservoir Bag. | Item# 5000BVM-COMBO.
Also be sure to check out our full line of Practi Training products from WNL Products.
- Remove components from the box
- Unfold the collapsed bag-valve by pulling apart each end
- Attach the reservoir bag to the air inlet side of the bag valve
- Attach the CPR training mask to the expiratory valve
Instructions for Cleaning
- Soak the CPR training mask portion for 10 minutes in a solution of 1 part bleach and 64 parts water
- Rinse the mask with water and allow to air dry
- Wipe the outer surfaces of the bag valve with isopropyl alcohol or the solution noted above (1 part bleach and 64 pars water). Do not soak