Practi-MASK® BVM 4-pack can’t be beat when it comes to cost-effective CPR training. Available in Adult/Child or Infant sizes, our BVM trainers are designed to look and function just like an actual Bag Valve Mask resuscitator and because they are for training only, they are the most cost-effective options for your training program. Students who use a Practi-MASK® BVM in a classroom setting gain the skills and confidence needed in the field.
Includes: 4 Practi-MASK® CPR Training Masks, 4 Bag Valve Squeeze Bags, 4 Reservoir Bags. LATEX FREE PVC
• Remove components from box
• Unfold collapsed bag valve by pulling apart each end
• Attach reservoir bag to the air inlet side of bag valve
• Attach CPR training mask to expiratory valve
Instructions for Cleaning
• Soak CPR training mask portion for 10 minutes in a solution of 1 part bleach and 64 parts water.
• Rinse mask with water and air dry.
• Wipe outer surfaces of bag valve with isopropyl alcohol or the solution noted above. Do not soak.