Comes with a 1 year warranty.
NOTE: Product shown is a pre-production prototype. Final product may differ slightly.
AVAILABLE FALL 2018
CASE PACK: 20 PER CASE
• Easy to use; little or no special training of instructors needed
• Works With Any Manikin!
• Measures BOTH compression rate and compression depth
• Adjustable wristband fits nearly any size wrist
• A fraction of the cost of buying new manikins or retrofitting existing manikins
• Rechargeable lithium battery via USB port
• Minimum 5 hours of continuous use on one battery charge
• One year warranty
Band: 10 x 0.75 inches
Protective Compact Case: 3.5 x 1 inch
Weight: 0.1125 lbs
Case of 20:
17.5 x 7 x 5 inches | 2.25 lbs
- The use of an “instrumented directive feedback device or manikin in all AHA courses that teach the skill of CPR.“
- The device at a minimum “must measure real-time audio feedback or visual feedback on compression rate and depth.”
- The Practi-CRdM (WLCRdM) fulfills this requirement for visual feedback of compression rate as defined by the AHA: “Device with screen display that detects rate of actual compressions and indicates visually whether to push faster or to push slower in real time to meet AHA recommendations.”
- The AHA also states that AHA devices “…can be added to and used with existing manikins.”
Q: Can the Practi-CRdM be used to measure compressions on an infant manikin?
A: No. The Practi-CRdM is for use with adult/child CPR manikins only.