Introducing WNL Products Practi-VALVE® PLUS Reusable CPR Training Valve! That’s right, we said “reusable”! By making these training valves reusable, we’re taking training costs down a notch and helping to cut down on waste. Plus, since the Practi-VALVE® PLUS Reusable CPR Training Valve is designed to be reused in your training programs, the more you use it, the more you save. Each valve comes with a unique, replaceable filter that obstructs the flow of contaminants, already in place. After use just unscrew the valve, dispose of the filter, wash the valve then place a new filter inside. And there you have it, you’re ready for your next class. It couldn’t be easier! As with all our valves, each valve is individually packaged in a sealed poly bag.
The convenient Practi-VALVE® PLUS Reusable CPR Training Valve works with all WNL Products masks, (Adult/Child and Infant). The valves must be cleaned and replaced with a new filter after each use. Additional replacement filters sold separately. Use one valve with filter per student. LATEX FREE
Available in two convenient sizes:
- Bag of 10 valves with filters in a resealable plastic bag.
- Value Pack – Bag of 50 valves with filters AND 50 additional replaceable filters for a total of 100 filters all in a mesh drawstring bag.
- Remove the replaceable filter and discard.
- Soak valve for 10 minutes in a mixture of 64 parts water to 1 part bleach.
- Rinse with clean water and air dry.