Duct Tape 48mm x 45 m – 4 mil.
One of the most versatile and essential items to have in an emergency. The uses for duct tape are endless. To name a few:
- Use duct tape to make butterfly sutures by cutting two small strips and placing them on top of the wound. Now cut or tear another yet smaller strip and place it across the centers of the two initial pieces of tape.
- Stabilize a broken or sprained ankle or leg with duct tape. Use two small yet sturdy branches or similar piece of wood as the brace for the splint.
- A strip or two of duct tape around a leaking water bladder or water bottle should prevent the loss of more life-saving liquid.
- Pull about two feet of duct tape away from the roll, and fold the strip down the middle until the adhesive side is no longer exposed. You now have a strap that can serve as a temporary sling to keep a broken arm from moving during the trip to safety.
- Use strips of duct tape to attach tarps, trash bags, small plastic bags cast away as litter, and even leaves and branches together to construct an emergency shelter.
PRICE IS FOR 1 ROLL OF DUCT TAPE
Case pack: 50 rolls per case
Each Roll: 4.75 x 2 x 4.75 inches | 1 lb
Case Pack: 50 rolls per case
Case Dimensions: 24 x 10 x 10 inches | 43 lbs