CPR Prompt® CPR Manikins & Accessories
$2.99 – $541.00
Professional-quality manikin at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing.
• Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more
• Provides valuable student feedback and other important features
• Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
• Proper anatomical landmarks
• Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
• Ideal for group training – allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time
• Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized
• Lung bags are replaceable
• Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features
• With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques
• Five-year warranty.
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.
- Single TMAN 1, Adult/Child Manikin – Blue includes: 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle
- 5-Pack TPAK 100, Adult/Child Manikins – Blue includes: 5 adult/child manikins, 50 face-shield lung bags and an insertion tool packed in a rugged nylon carrying case.
Single TMAN 2, Infant Manikin – Blue includes: 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, and assembly instructions
- 5-Pack TMAN 50, Infant Manikins – Blue includes: 5 infant manikins, 50 face-shield lung bags and an insertion tool packed in a rugged nylon carrying case.
- 7-Pack TPAK 700, 7-Pack Manikins – Blue includes: 5 adult/child manikins, 2 infant manikins, 50 adult/child face shield/lung bags, 20 infant face shield/lung bags, and nylon carry case.
- Face Shield/Lung Bags – Adult/Child or Infant, Pkg. of 100
Note to our Red Cross customers: These manikins are not approved for classroom training by National Headquarters.
** Ships Within 5-7 Days **