Adult/Child & Infant CPR Mask in Soft Case – ARC Brand
Our Emergency CPR mask is designed with the rescuer/first responder in mind. Sized for use on adults and children, with infant mask included, our clear mask allows the rescuer to position it properly and monitor the victim. Our soft, pliable bladder ensures a secure seal. Mask can be used with the standard one-way valve for rescue or with our CPR Practi-VALVES during CPR manikin training. Mask may be cleaned and reused but only for training purposes. Dispose of mask and valve after patient use. Replacement valves part# PAN5000RV3.
• One-way valve with filter – fits in case while attached to the mask
• Elastic, latex-free head strap arrives attached to mask
• Soft nylon case with belt loop & belt clip is convenient to carry
• Bladder inflation ensures proper seal
• Oxygen Inlet
• Includes gloves and an antiseptic wipe
PRICE IS FOR 1 UNIT
Case Pack: 50 units per case
In stock (can be backordered)
|1||Adult CPR Resuscitator Mask|
|1||Infant CPR Resuscitator Mask|
|1||Pair Vinyl Gloves|
Each: 4.25 x 5.25 x 2 inches | .35 lbs
Case of 50: 18 x 14 x 14 inches | 13 lbs
Q: Is this item customizable?
A: Yes, please see our page for customizations.