WNL Products was founded by Wayne Eddy in 1994. The original product line included industrial back supports sold to businesses and worn by their employees to help encourage safe lifting practices. From there the product line grew to include other personal safety items; protective gloves, eye and ear protection, safety apparel and more.
In the early 2000’s we expanded to first aid kits and supplies. Shortly thereafter we began making OEM first aid and emergency preparedness kits for the American Red Cross. Our first aid kit business with the American Red Cross grew very rapidly and led to the addition of products used for classroom training of first aid and CPR.
With our success in first aid and CPR training devices, our product line grew as did the number of training organizations we served. Today WNL Products is a leading supplier of CPR and first aid training equipment. Our success can be attributed to quality, cost effective and innovative products as well as our dedicated employees who are committed to providing the best service in the industry.
- A real person answers the phone during business hours (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30 pm EST)
- Easy, no fuss 30 day return policy.
- Our Quality Department adheres to strict FDA compliances. Merchandise is subjected to a quality review before it is put into stock. However should a problem arise, we stand by our products with a liberal replacement policy.
- All of our bags are tested for lead and meet Federal Toy Standards – just to be safe!
- We continually monitor competitors prices so we can offer you the best price possible.
- We listen! Tell us what you’d like and we’ll do our best to make it happen. We’re continually designing and adding new products to our mix to provide you with quality, money saving items for your training needs.
- Our products can be customized.
- Most orders received before 2:00 pm EST, ship same day.
- Our online store lets you know if an item is out of stock before you place your order. For out of stock items, we post an estimated back in stock date.
- Quantity discounts apply to most items.
- Secure online ordering. We accept MC, Visa, Amex and Discover.
- Stock goods may be returned within 30 days after receipt of goods.
- Special orders may not be returned.
- An RMA# is required for all returns. Please call customer service at 800-884-9629 for your RMA# and follow our return instructions.
- Returned goods are subject to inspection before credit is issued. Resalable merchandise returned for credit may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- When merchandise is returned as a result of a WNL Products’ error, or for defective merchandise, full credit will be issued including freight charges. Products with a longer warranty period have this indicated in their descriptions.